simple logic test

almost sounds like my test

In one job interview that I had they took me out to one of there production machines and gave me a laptop. I had to open up RSLinx and RSLogix 500 and get online with the PLC. Once I was online they asked me why a bit in the program wasn't energized and I had to trace the logic back and tell them what was not turned on for the bit to be true.
I did the same thing, had them hookup to a PLC and trace a circuit and discribe it.

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
I have an application that needs 20 inputs and 20 outputs with only 10 XNOR and 10 NAND blocks. I could do it with relays, but this could end up...
Replies
Views
Could someone explain why on the first screen the highlighted Output_1 is not energized while on the other it is? My understanding would be that...
Replies
Views
Hi just trying out some alarming logic to work with siemens microwin s7-200 can anyone help me convert this simple ab logic to siemens microwin...
Replies
Views
I am new to PLC programming and recently purchased a demo unit for a WAGO 750-881. I am trying to do a simple test in ladder logic that does the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom