Simple timer

fons04

Hi guys, i've a simple action to do with a air punch. When power on the machine with a toggle (always true), timing should be on adjustable about 0 -30 secs then the punch goes out about half a second by a simple action air cylinder and doing this many hours. I tried with a Omron multi-timer H3CR-A but no mode is ok because the too short output switching(not enough time for the punch to go on) . Did you know a product to do that simply with possibility to adjust the time range?
Thanks

If you are going to stick with a PLC, use your master timer to set a latch to extend the cylinder.

Use another timer that times when that latch is true, for however long you need the extend pulse to be active, and reset the extend latch with the second timer done status.

After reflection, i will take a Siemens logo module, i thought about H3CR-A, made quick tests and discover that it take minimum 2 timer (a on delay and one shot) so it will be costless and no spaguetti wiring required. Maybe i will use a drum switch to adjust time but for the moment a 3 position toggle switch will be the 3 time inputs enough. I hope this done well
Regards