SLC 5/02 Programming

Since you want a test bench without a dedicated laptop. Well one way of doing it is:

1- you will need some way of inputing some kind of information for choosing which card you will test. You can choose between soubroutines, or different parts on the program or use indexed addresing and move the right set of data (and another hundred ways). Lets say an input card on slot 1 and some toggle switches (maybe you use only 4 inputs in BCD, or remotly from a panelview your choice)

2- you will need some kind of display or output to tell you what happend. Let say output card on slot 2 and 16 or 32 blinking lights. (again many choices, panelview included)

3- you dedicate and populate the rest of the slots with the products you want to test. Maybe you swap two different proccessors with 2 diffrent configurations to increse the number of products.

4- after you write your testing programs for each of the cards. on these programs based on your experience on the failing cards you can get very creative. single and all I/O read writes, different paterns, switch from high to low,different speeds etc.

you can enjoy your plug and play test bench :)

Untitled.jpg

Not the best picture, but it took me a lot of time to get it the right size and shapeo_O