SLC 5/03, MVI46-GSC, Barcode handling

Have got all the barcode in correctly by addressing 1 bit infront which actually gave me first 2 character which are missing, I have put these sting of characters in ST9:1 . Now I have another dilema.

The code in ST9:1 shows "051016BA -09001^M\00". The problem is I've tried to search for the character (-) in this string and I still get a "0" result with ASC. Therefore I can't use the AEX if I don't know the starting point.

Also any Idea's how to get rid of the "^M\00" in the end as this shows up as an * in the panelview feedback!

GOT IT ... had the dam source and string search the wrong way round!

All OK and got on the screen everything I need so far

Similar Topics

I have some equipment with Allen Bradley SLC 504 PLC's, that have a Prosoft MVI46 ethernet module installed. I would like to configure it to talk...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom