SLC 5/03 Output not coming on

jgar65

I had a 5/01 CPU give a CPU Fault. It lost the program and I was not able to establish communication with it. I replaced it with a 5/03 we had in stock. Had the OEM email me a copy of the program. I downloaded it and everything seems to work other than output O:4/0. I do see another output come on. I think its O4:1 but didnt make note of it. I can force the output to come on and it will work. I tried readdressing the output in the rung but still have no output. Possibly an issue when the data tables were resized when changing from a 5/01 to a 5/03?

Attachments

• PRO336R4.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
The 5/03 scan is faster than the 5/01. Your O:4/0 is only on for one scan (B3:0/11 has an OSR). Your counter Reset pulse may be too short now for the counter to "see" it. You may need to add a timer just for the O:4/0 output in Rung 47. Don't make B3:0/11 itself last longer.