SLC 5/05 Ethernet configuration ??

Why are these different? Just two different PLC programs and CPU's. Why is there no port setting choice on the first example? Is this due to different firmware revisions??
Thanks in advance for your help.

slc 505 mls.jpg slc DM.jpg

Slc 5/05

Thanks. OK If I select a different CPU, FRN 3-9 then I get the "extra" items under channel 1 configuration. Will have to try downloading to the "old" CPU to see if I get the "extra" Ethernet config items.

Similar Topics

Hi I am having slc 5/05 in my plant running a program.I want to communicate through ethernet. I am not able to. though through serial port I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I would like to know that in a redundant SLC system using BSN modules and SLC 5/05 ethernet processors how will the be the IP addresses for...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have some machines that run an SLC 5/03 and occasionally a fault is generated. Recent Example: A power supply wasn't screwed in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a project where I need to get information from two ABB ACS880 VFDs onto the plant operator's screen (or alternatively, onto...
Replies
Views
We are replacing a piece of machinery with a newer version. The new assembly has 5 TCs which are closer by far to the operator station than the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom