SLC Clock project

victorherr

I have a SLC 500 and a Panel view 550, I need to show on the panel view how many units are wasted per hour/day.
I know that im running 6 units per minute and I also know how many units get rejected.

any help would be good.

Sorry for not explaning this a little better, I would like to show on the panel view on a timed
schedule how many units are rejected, I already know how many units are rejected I just don't
know how to program the clock part of it, it has to show the units every hour and
possible every 8 hours. I have a photo eye that counts how many units are bad,
I just need to incorporate that amount to a clock.đź’€

Similar Topics

I was online a SLC5/04 yesterday and one thing I did was go to processor properties and set the date and time to get the PLC clock current. It...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing to stop one device and start the second device at a certain time each day, for example 10:00 am each day. I thought the best...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I'm adding some code to a program to keep track of the date and time when a system is enabled and disabled. I'm using the status...
Replies
Views
I have an application that requires the correct time controlling of some outputs, but during testing have discovered the SLC 5/03's clock looses a...
Replies
Views
I have a question from a customer about a site, where he wants a new control panel, which he wants the PLC to link to their SCADA via Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom