SLC500 Demo software

CyrusTheVirus

Does anyone know if there is a demo software for Bradley SLC500?
I only need to look at the code since its a retrofit. I have an Idea that the answer is no but I am not entirely sure
Thanks

Not that I know of...

If you have a copy of the program, we can make you a PDF.... other then that I think you need to have someone upload it, if its a large machine its still going to be a pain, as there will not be any comments

So the best thing is if you can get a copy of it then post it here

I just downloaded and installed the latest RSLogix500 a few weeks ago and before I activated my license, it let me run it for 10 days (or 30, I can't remember). That was new to me as in the past it always would exit out with a "No Demo" popup.

Looks like they'll provide a time trial copy.
Here's the page for 5000.

There might be useful files here.

If all else fails, contact your local distributor. It looks like they'll support a demo install.

Yea. But I dont think any of those files look like the actual software. Am I wrong? A self running demo wont help me much

Thanks,
Cant get to the link at the mo. Think server is down. Will this package allow me to cross reference and open blocks etc ?

I 've doon at least a dozen conversions from 500 to 5000. If thats what your trying to do what i do is convert it using 5000, print out a copy of the 500 program and then you can do a search and replace "comparing the new program to your print out" for all of the bits. sounds like alot of work but once you get about 1/3 of the way through the program the majority of your bits are renamed.