slc500 DF1 Half Duplex Slave

wilsonzhu

Hi All,

One of my project is using SLC500, the Serial port on CPU is configured as DF1 Half Duplex Slave, is it possible for the host(cygnet) to read/write SLC500's data file without any additional software in SLC500? Thanks a lot.

I believe Cygnet has both DF1 and Ethernet drivers for Allen Bradley PLC's. I'm not sure about your specific serial port settings, but Cygnet should be able to communicate with your SLC without the need for any additional software.

Similar Topics

Has anybody had any luck successfully achieving a serial comms connection (RS232 DF1) between the Ch0 port of an Allen Bradley SLC500 5/05 CPU and...
Replies
Views
Currently I test the communication with AB SLC500/04 using DF1 protocol.I find that the communication is ok when CPU is in program mode .while I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with changing the channel 0 mode to user remotely using RS232 communications? I have checked the mode change enable...
Replies
Views
Hello All, This if my first time to the forum. Glad I found the site. It looks very helpful. I'm trying to add a MicroLogix 1000 to a DH+...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom