Small PLC application...

Now that's what I call good code, thanks, I will be sure and use it if ever needed

I'm flatterd, thank you. That is but one of many nuggets of tested and polished PLC functions I am proud to have created during my few years as a PLC programmer. My last day on the job is tomorrow, then I go back to maint. tech on shift Friday.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=19389

I'm gonna have to buy a micrologix off e-bay or something so I continue this learning experience (addiction) at home. I'll still get to polish turds (fix PLC code) on shift, but I'll lose my office full of test processors, Autocad, internet, and the time to program.

I finally got ISP at home (there now..) so I'll keep poking my nose in here from there.

Do me a favor and give me some recognition if you use that code and leave a mention with my name in the comments.

Paul E Cunningham
OkiePC (PC does not mean politically correct!)
aka PaulE Sure, Paulski.

Last edited: