SMOKE DETECTOR with Dry contacts

automation2k

Dear All,

I've been asked to integrate a few SMOKE DETECTORS with SIEMENS S7-200, unfortunately, so far I've checked with several distributors/suppliers here, none are providing DETECTORS that can possess a DRY CONTACT, all are such that they will work with their own ZONE PANEL, something we do not want.

If any of you have worked on or can refer a solution, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,

MJ

BRK 9120B 120 volt smoke alarm and barrtery back up $9.95

BRK RM4 ALARM RELAY MODULE $19.99

Works like a charm and is very cost effective total solution is under $30

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need to interface fire detector (Smoke, Flame , manual call point, sounder, solenoid and beacon etc) with Allen Bradley Control Logix...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project involving a remote water pumping station. The station utilizes 500hp, 4160VAC motors in addition to other lower-voltage...
Replies
Views
Has your plc or vfd lost its magic smoke? Found some good sources on replacement smoke.
Replies
Views
Hi all! I became involved in middle of a troubleshooting job; electrician is swaping out PSU powering SLC5/03 on 7-slot rack because "there were...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have (had) a D0-06DD1 , sinking outputs Automatinodirect PLC. I slipped and shorted 24V to an output pin and saw the magic smoke...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom