SMS to Multiple Cell Numbers using Siemens Scalance M874-2

ansariobaid

Hello Experts!!!

I am working on Siemens Scalance M874-2 GSM Modem. I have successfully configured the Modem using WBM for SMS Application and using the sample program for GSM Communication (in S7 300 PLC) I can send the Alarm Messages on a desired Cell Number. Please find the enclosed program for your review. Now I want to send these Alarm Messages on Multiple Cell Numbers instead of only one, please advice me if anyone can help me to solve this issue.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
@n$@r:-!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an application with a Red Lion interfacing with an SLC 5/04. Essentially the user sends a command in the form of an SMS to the...
Replies
Views
Well, reading the thread below on phone dialer inspired me to ask the hive here for some ideas...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect muliple SCADA station PC's all are connected with Nokia 30 GSM modems, with AB's SLC 5/03 plc which is also connected...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom