Softball for PLC gurus

...IF they are executed at all...

Yes - i've seen that often - sloppy programming has left subroutine code in controllers that doesn't get "called" at all.

Certainly doesn't help the poor maint tech (we used to call him Bubba, but Bubba complained once) at 3 a.m. poring over code that he thinks does what he's looking for, but is not being executed !!

Hi Daba

"I think the answer you got was confusing, with apologies to Donnchadh."

None needed with detailed answers like you have given no apologies needed

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

Does anyone know whether a Micro800 series PLC is COS or typical scan solve set housekeep (SSSH)
Replies
Views
Hi there , when I trying to do some communication things with PLC , I think I made a mistake and now PLC has fatal error. Only error light turn on...
Replies
Views
Hello, fellow PLC enthusiasts, I’m a newbie in PLC and am currently on a project that involves connecting an Omron CP1E (CP1W-CIF11) PLC to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to connect the Factorytalkview ME with rslogix500 to see the live response of HMI buttons in Rslogix500 ladder code . I am using PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a cell with a compact guardlogix as the plc and I have three hmi's and two vfd's on this cell. I been experiencing momentary comms faults...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom