Sort of OT: Siemens "integrated servomotor" ?

Ken Roach

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have an application with just one servo positioning axis on a jackscrew, and there is very little room for an electrical enclosure. In similar systems I have used "integrated servomotors" that have a main power input (sometimes 24-48 DC, sometimes 120 or 240 V single-phase AC) and include the power section, controller, and motor in one integrated unit.

Siemens had a product called "POSMO" a few years ago that did that, but it only went to 1300 watts or so, up to 48V DC.

I only need about 3000 watts, ideally with 240V AC single phase input, an absolute encoder, and ProfiNet.

Does anyone familiar with Siemens servos know if they make such a product ?

Similar Topics

Hello, I some help to make an SCL code for sorting of 4 DINTS inn. The plan is to have 4x Motors, where the total hours comes in to a block...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help here please. I'm trying to understand the SCL programming example included in the SIEMENS SCL official documentation...
Replies
Views
I have an unusual task with a PanelView Plus 7 (running v11 firmware) and a CompactLogix. The customer wants to place a version number string in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was looking into different sorting techniques and actually found a bubble/insertion sort sample code file on Rockwell's site. Only...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom