Spanish plc forums

Fred Raud

Being all my coworkers speak spanish,,and a good majority of them its their sole language,,i thought it would be a good idea to see if there were any places like this for them,,also any good controls tutorials for them as well,,ive tried googling up 'spanish controls tutorials' and many combinations of other phrases,,and my limited spanish makes it hard to know if ive found much worth while,,and its hard to bring others at work in on this place cause im already looked at as the guy who gets on the computer,,and i can tell it kind of erks them,,maybe if i can share some of this wealth of knowledge with them they can understand what im doing!

Fred Raud

Fred, have you tried the Translate this page link?
Lower Left hand side.
Translate.jpg

gbradley said:
Fred, have you tried the Translate this page link?
Lower Left hand side.
Translate.jpg

i take that back,,for what ever reason mine doesnt have a english to spanish,maybe i need a plugin for that??i have everthing else in that list/????

Fred Raud

No plugin required... It might be on your screen as there are many options. Try clicking on "please select language" and using your arrow keys to scroll down the list.

Does seem to be the same on my options as well Phil.....:confused: All the others are there except 'English to Spanish'?? :confused:

Phil,

I see the same thing that Fred does. I have everything in the list shown by gbradley except English to Spanish.

My browser is IE5.5 running under Win98.

Edit:
If I could post a .wav file, it would be the theme from The Twilight Zone. Now English to Spanish is included.

Edit 2:
That was fast Phil.

Last edited:
Yep. It works now. Should be ok on all browsers.
When I added it I forgot to include a ">" on the end of the code. Seems Firefox was forgiving of my sloppy mistake. IE was strict and didn't like it.
Reminds me of the double coil. Some plc brands can take it... others will warn you.