switching to spanish language in PanelView plus 7

Hi Guys, I have created a program in Panelview plus 7(English). This machine is going to Mexico So I have to convert the whole thing to Spanish. Is there any way to convert my file to spanish? I want kind of a button in the HMI to switch the file between English and Spanish. So when I go there I can troubleshoot the system in English and let the operator work in Spanish?

Please help me.

I don't have the FactoryTalk Studio software available right now, but you can add additional languages. It might be under the Application menu. You can take all of the text that has been entered into the on screen objects and export that to an Excel file. You can then have that text translated. There would be an English column with the existing text and simply enter the translated text into the Spanish column. Then import it back into your project.

You can then add a language button for English and another button for Spanish so it is quick and easy to switch.

OG