sql data entry problem in new table in existing database in vijeo citec

tausifkaji

i m having vijeo citec v7.2 and its logging data thruogh sql perfactly. i add 4 table recently and its logging perfactly. but now i want to add new table and its not logging data in this table. i check all function in cicode.make number of times delete and made new table but not getting success. can any one suggest what can be problem? if you ans it really grateful.

Similar Topics

Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project where I need to use plc to get sensor data and log them to an sql server locally or remote. I have found...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new here, I am working in a project where SCADA Data need to upload(insert in to) Database table in real-time, I am Using AVEVA...
Replies
Views
Hello. A semiconductor production machinery maker has inquired about a Windows application that be able to cyclically read data from an OPCUA...
Replies
Views
How to fetch data from Microsoft sql server into ftv? I wanted to create form and store all the data into sql database... Also i need to search...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom