SQL Database full

Your database is overfilled with data, and can't accept new information. This was the main reason why the commands you tried to put didn't work.
You wrote that you have to create a new database or clean the existing one. There are methods to buy/create more space for your database. If you decide to buy more space, simply write to SQL customer support for guidance. They will explain how to add more space and, perform lead enrichment, and input the commands.

Damn, why didn't I think of lead enrichment to solve my SQL inadequacies!

That guy who invented leaded petrol and killed millions was onto something

Did those who subscribe to this thread receive update mails which links in them ?

I think this is a spammer that writes posts with links, and then immediately go back and edit the post and remove the links. In this way he makes PLCTALK send spam links to the subscribers.