Standard servo jitter

pankaj_k

I am trying to implement a sfift-by-wire on a vehicle and for that I am using a standard servo motor (https://www.sincecam.com/products/s...num-case-suitable-1-8-1-10-1-12-rc-crawler180).
I have a ifm CR711s PLC that I am using as a controller.
I send a PWM duty cycle signal to the servo to control the position of the servo.
But my servo is jittering and I am unable to keep the position.
What could be the reason and how can I solve this issue. Any inputs would be helpful.

Similar Topics

I have programmed servos from a handful of variety of manufacturers and series. Each time I used a PLC without motion functions. I have not worked...
Replies
Views
I am working on a few concepts concerning a pick & place . I am picking up a 8 lb part about 1", and moving it about 10". With my 8 lb part and...
Replies
Views
I have taken off an old machine a SEW DFY 71S Synchronous Servomotor and I want to hook it up and see if it will still run. I am sorry for my...
Replies
Views
After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm am engineer for a plastic manufacturer. We swapped out a oem motor with one of equivalent nameplate stats made by marathon on our roll...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom