StartApp Function in Wonderware

Ones_Zeros

Hey Guys
I have a batch file that reboots a remote computer
& I use the "StartApp" function in Wonderware to run the
batch file when a button is pressed.

This works fine but what i would like to do is set a message that would pop up asking "Are You Sure" when the reboot button is pressed. I would rather not apply security to the tag.

When i configure the Touch PushButton "Action" script, is there a way to add
a message that pops up asking the user are they sure they want to reboot the computer, then the user would select Yes or No

Thanks,

Instead of making the reboot button run the script, make it open a display, with an "are you sure?" message and a confirm and cancel button. Confirm button runs the script, cancel button closes the popup.

No worries. Yes, I meant to have the button display a new popup window - I don't do enough Wonderware to know the commands of the top of my head, but it sounds like you're all over it. Glad you got it working!