Step 7 SCL - help

Do it in ladder.
Is that because of the way I have presented it? (STL instead of SCL ?)

Also, looking through some of the other blocks this is at the top:
compiled by SCL compiler version: SCLCOMP K05.03.07.00_01.02.00.01 release
Am I correct in assuming that this is because the block was uploaded direct, but as the original source for this block was not on this PC it is just the raw code?

Last edited:

Is that because of the way I have presented it? (STL instead of SCL ?) LAD will be understood by a wider audience

Also, looking through some of the other blocks this is at the top:

Am I correct in assuming that this is because the block was uploaded direct, but as the original source for this block was not on this PC it is just the raw code? Correct

ok team, how can I do a simple comparison to check if a value is between 2x values?
I've managed to hack this together which appears to work but have no idea if it any good or not?
I think ladder is by far much easier in this instance to follow though?

It seems the help is quite good in explaining some things!

If you really need and want learn to code it on STL, then on old step7 5.x.
Code first your comparision with ladder. After that select view -> STL. Step7 converts your LAD or FBD to STL coding.

Ladder on attachment is this on STL

A(
L MW 300
L 100
>=I
)
A(
L MW 300
L 200
<=I
)
JNB _001