Step7 bit sets plc in stop

Dentim

Hi everyone,

For this project I would like to have an option to make a cpu315-2dp plc go into stop mode when a certain input is activated. So the PLC is in run and when i press this button the PLC goes into stop mode (all outputs are reset) and I need to reset the PLC via the switch on the cpu.

Is this possible?

thanks in advance

Hi all,

use the function SFC46 STP PGM_CNTL.
You can manage the STOP of the CPU by means the EN (enable instruction)using an input.

You'll find the SFC46 following the path Libraries==>stdlibs==>builtin

thanks, yes I searched in the Step7 help function but didn't found this fucntion. Now i have the following problem, when I try to put this function in my OB1 I get following error:
You want to insert a system function wich come from a library whose project version doesn't match with the version of the current project.

Is there any way to fix this?

DON'T DO THIS! Jump around your code and write zero or whatever else you want to your outputs.

Just how do you propose to make the PLC run again.