STEP7 GRAPH multi sequences

makrodom

Hi all!

I have one question:
How do i create in a STEP7 GRAPH object in which more than one (2,3...) sequence running?

Thx!

graph.JPG

Right click on the Transiton where you want to start the simultaneous branch and select Open to open the branch.

G1.jpg

Drag the closing branch to the transtion required. (Note that this screen show doesn't show the little icon that appears as you drag the end of the branch around the screen)

G3.jpg

Hi!

Thx for answer!
I take a question again, but differently...

How do i create in a STEP7 GRAPH object in which more than one (2,3...) sequencer running? Each sequencer is running (Sewuencer 1, Sequencer 2, Sequencer 3, ...)?
In example each Sequencer is running (Sequencer 1 and Sequencer 2 is green).
How?

Thx!

graph_all_seq.JPG

Right click on the start step of the second sequence and choose properties. Then tick "inital step" you can have more than one inital step