STL programming help

alanled100

I have a programming problem. I was originally asked to read and display a flowmeter with a 4-20mA o/p and display a continuous flow reading. The customer has changed his mind now and wants to see total flow/leakage over a preselected time say 3 mins.
As the flowmeter is not giving me a pulse o/p its going to be difficult. I was thinking of writing a FB in STL that would take a reading every second and move it to a line in a DB upto 60 then add them divide by 60 (because the flowmeter reads in litres per min) and this should giv me a reasonably accurate leakage reading i think. The problem is im not great at STL and could do with some guidance if poss.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I want (need to learn ) STL programming. I never use it because i solwe all the problem in LAD diagrams. But now for some testing i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to create a FC/FB to sort through DB error messages and prioritise them in the order of Importance. the values generated(x5)...
Replies
Views
I'm new in STL programming, today I was checking some example codes and found this: L 1 L QB 4 SLW T QB 4 SET SAVE...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I m new to the STL programming and I have a problem that I can not solve. I'm working on a program that controls the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I've just stared with programming on STL and I have problem which I can't understand. I'm writing programs on Step 7 and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom