STL question Step7

Daynada

O m0.0
O m0.1
A m0.2
= m0.3

Is the m0.2 "and'd" only with the m0.1 or is it "and'd" with m0.1 and m0.2 (which are or'd)?

-{}-----|--()
-{}--{}-|
or
-{}-|-{}---()
-{}-|

I suppose the first STL instruction could be A or O not that it matters.

Thanks!

as a general rule if you do not use parenthesis (i.e. A( O( ) then order of execution is sequentially (first OR then that RLO is and'd with m0.2 etc...)

Thank you. It was some other programmer's code. The sequential note also helps since I've see versions of what I wrote elsewhere.

Similar Topics

Can you help me with "generating" pointers? I have INT variable and I want to create pointer based on variable's value. For example var=30 =>...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble trying to convert this code to ladder, anyone able to help me? A M4.0 A M4.1 A M117.0 AN M17.7 A ( A I38.6 AN I3.7 O ( A M4.5...
Replies
Views
Hallo Can you help me with understanding of the code below: M001: NOP 0 L #PUNTATORE L 16 *D LAR1...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to Siemens (I feel like a lot of threads start like this) and I'm trying to write a bit of code in STL. Currently we have a...
Replies
Views
I have an FB that had about 30 rungs of LAD code. I switched views (ctrl+2) to add some additional networks and create some STL code. Now, when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom