Stratix 5700 vs Studio 5000

Chibu

Hello,
I added Stratix 5700 switch (rev13.001) to Studio5000 (rev 33.02.00) as Ethernet Module but it shows mismatch/yellow triangle on the module in the Project tree.
I can't access the module properties online.
I have downloaded the appropriate AOP yet no luck.

Any ideas?

Can you logon the Stratix web server and confirm the actual firmware version of the Stratix and confirm that what you are trying to configure corresponds to the actual device?

When you go to the module info tab of the stratix 5700 when online in Studio, what does it tell you? It will usually show the reason for the mismatch. Either that or if the module info tab shows nothing, then the stratix isn't communicating to the processor. From your PC, open a cmd window and see if you can ping both IPs of the PLC and stratix.

When Online, if I try to open the module properties, the Studio5000 freezes up endlessly that I will have to restart my PC.