Stubborn AOI's

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all

Rookie question, but first

RSL5K v.29.11,

Morning, now that I have a working AOI in my program, I imported several types ( not really knowing what I was looking for) into the tree. Have the three I need and I wish to delete the rest, but the "cut" is grayed out and I have found no other way of getting rid of them. Would an export function remove them? or would it just copy them out of the program.

No hurry to get it done just wanted to do some house keeping.

Thank you for your time and attention to this.......

I presume you have deleted the AOI "calls" from your code ?

When you created any "calls" to the AOI's, you would have created the AOI tags associated with those instance calls. You won't be able to delete the AOI's themselves until those tags are deleted.