Student's private message

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I received the following private message. I expect that others got the same message.

hi..
can you tell me about..
1. what is programmable logic control?
2. how this plc works in a machine like traffic lights and washing machine?

Here's my response.

Read the tutorial. Buy the book. Read the 'new here' article. Post your questions on the forum.

The 'regulars' at PLCs.net all have family responsibilities, jobs, and other obligations. We post answers as we are able. Speaking only for myself, I am unwilling to play the role of private tutor without a contract.

When questions and answers are posted to the forum, a greater number of people can both participate in and benefit from the exchange.