studio 5000, closes after I hit "Save as"

RAYBRITO

Hi, guys
I have the following issue with RsLogix 5000 revs 19 to 28
Online/Offline when i try to save the project with a new name using "Save As"
Rslogix 5000 closes loosing all new data, but if I just hit "Save" no problem saving, my issue is I like to save the project with a new date (name_01_17_2016.acd) if I make any modifications to it. Any help will be really appreciated, Thanks

it use to work but not any more

I'm using a dell laptop with windows 10 pro, intel Duo core i5@2400 Ghz, 8 GB ram and 64 bits OS
🔨

I had the same problem when I was running Windows 10, which is not officially supported until V30. Many of the dialog boxes wouldn't work right (controller properties, module properties, etc).

You could find the Logix/Studio exe's and set them to Windows 7 compatibility mode and see if that helps. Also set them to run as administrator.