Studio 5000 COP in Function Block Routine

Bmoore14

Am I losing it? Is it not possible to COP a UDT to another UDT in a function block routine? PLEASE HELP!

According to the help file, no it is not available in FBD.
you can probably create an AOI that has a COP in it and do it that way if you really really had to.

I tried to create a AOI, but I can't assign a UDT to the data type for source and destination tags. Looks like I'm probably going to have to do it in ladder.

AOI's can only pass UDT's as InOut parameters. Honestly, it isn't worth the trouble if you can do it in a single line of ST or LAD.

Similar Topics

Question about COP and UDT's in Studio 5000. I have a UDT structure with various data types that is reporting (according to the properties tab in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom