Studio 5000 - L33ERM Download or Edits Made Bit

RockyLeafs

Hello,

I'm trying to look up a way to tell if the PLC has had any edits changes or download via a bit or GSV...
My hope is to display a date and time when the last edits or program changes were made on an HMI screen. And possibly use a revision counter.

So if the PLC sees a program change or download, the date and time will be updated and the revision count will increment.

Look into the GSV instruction

• Class: Controller
  • Attribute Name: Audit Value
  • Dest: DINT[2] or LINT

Help file said:
The audit value is a unique value that is generated when a project is downloaded to the controller or loaded from removable storage. When a change is detected, this value is updated.

To specify which changes are monitored, use the ChangesToDetect attribute.

Note: We recommend using the DINT[2] data type to avoid limitations when working with LINT data types in Rockwell Automation controllers.