Studio 5000 MAM.PC Question

userbeware

Does anyone know if there is a position tolerance parameter that controls the PC flag on MAM instructions? We're measuring a conveyor index and have found we need to wait a good bit longer after PC get set before the movement actually settles to a standstill. All I can find in rockwell docs is 'Axis is at end Position' sets PC and stays true until a false-to-true rung transition. But surely there is a tolerance for being at the 'end' position? Drive is a Kinetix 5500

Does anyone know if there is a position tolerance parameter that controls the PC flag on MAM instructions? We're measuring a conveyor index and have found we need to wait a good bit longer after PC get set before the movement actually settles to a standstill. All I can find in rockwell docs is 'Axis is at end Position' sets PC and stays true until a false-to-true rung transition. But surely there is a tolerance for being at the 'end' position? Drive is a Kinetix 5500

Kindly, how did you solve this puzzle? Does the PC really goes on before the position is reached? So we have to do some other logic, to make sure that the axis is at the exact position? Thank you