Studio 5000 Powerflex Database Problem

asteroide

Hello Friends

I have a project with 3 Powerflex 525 EENET.

When I try to open the Drive properties the next message appears:

Host revision 6.1 was not found. Please create a database or download one from web updates. (http://www.ab.com/support/abdrives/webupdate/index.html)

I have Studio 5000 v30 with Drive revision 1 to 5 in a VM.

So, I downloaded "AOP for PowerFlex Drives and SMCs (all Logix versions) v15.00.01" from de AB webpage and installed.

But now, NO revisions appears.

I have tried with another VM but the same occurs.

Also I have downloaded "All CCW and Logix Database Files - Updated 10/28/21" and the same occurs.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I just ran into the same issue when changing computers. Go to the Rockwell Download page and download and run

AOP for PowerFlex Drives and SMCs (all Logix versions) v15.01.01

I searched for Powerflex 525 drive but this is what the file is named.