Studio 5000 print to pdf = Fatal Error

Grish

Hello, this is my first post after being a long time creeper on this forum.

I am experiencing a fatal error any time I attempt to print to PDF, which I am attempting to do to document my safety program.

Designer: Studio 5000, Version V34.02.00

Error messages:

---
Error 0xc0000005 (-1073741819)

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION - An "access violation" exception was generated
---

I have tried loading empty programs and printing them, no luck. I couldn't find the same situation on this forum/ reddit / AB knowledgebase. Anyone have any pro tips to help out?

Whenever I see access violation, I assume IT is locking down windows settings.

Google says this about that windows error. "It is a memory-related error, which prevents applications from running due to insufficient read/write permissions while accessing the system memory"

Did ya try right clicking and running studio as admin before trying to print?