Studio 5000 Professional/Service Edition

Hi guys. Is there any way to know what version either Professional or Service do i have for any of my versions installed?

I have installed from v20 to v31. I didnt know that I had v28 as Service edition so today I got a project with this version and I couldnt edit.

Is there any way to know this?

Your license is not version-specific. If you have Professional for one version, you have it for all versions. Is there perhaps some security configured on the project? Or perhaps you get your licenses from a central server, and all of the professional licenses were in use at the time you opened the project, so you picked up a service license instead?

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have a new laptop that I'm downloading Rockwell Software. I have Studio 5000 Professional Edition . Does the Studio 5000...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom