Studio 5000 Rehosting problems?

jaden

Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2 the activations were no longer available.

Maybe they are in use someplace?

Activation support is free, so they would be able to deal with it better than a forum that cant see your Rockwell account.

This is from the net:
To contact technicalsupport for issues, call (440) 646-3434 and access support usingdirect dial code 605.

Not sure if that's the correct number anymore, but It's a start.

Similar Topics

Hi, During Activation Rehosting(with Internet) of Studio 5000 there was an connectivity error which caused my License to be removed from laptop...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am working on a new project to add in a NU-EP1 from Keyence to a 5069-L306ERS2. The EDS file registration goes just fine with no...
Replies
Views
As the title says, all of the client HMIs at the plant freeze up for about 5-10 minutes everytime I or a vendor make new routines or new tags in...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to compare strings in Studio 5000 on an Allen Bradley 1769-L33ER and came across this weird incorrect string comparison. Neither of the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I hope someone can help me. I've been trying to install EDS files to my Studio 5000 with the EDS tool installer but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom