Studio 5000 - Safety Net Number

Hi, I have this weird issue whenever I try to change the SNN from a Point IO

Im missing the three ... dots to open the pop up and change it..

Anyone know how to solve this?

Screenshot 2023-11-14 083350.png

It looks like a screen resolution issue to me, the buttons will be there, just off the side of the dialog box.

See if you can make the dialog box bigger, or failing that, have a play with the resolution and scale display settings of your PC. You might need to close and reopen Logix for it to take effect.

Similar Topics

Hey! Quick question. Is there a quick and easy way of recurrently move safety inputs to a DINT for example? This is the idea but for obvious...
Replies
Views
I created a new project with a 1756-L72S controller. Now I want to change the controller but the option to change the controller is grayed out...
Replies
Views
Hi all Was wondering if you guys were able to help. I am onsite trying to program a 440C-CR30-22BBB Safety relay. Using the following pdf and...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom