Studio 5000 – Structured Text Question

ChaseV

I have attached a photo, can you add something to be able to collapse x amount of lines? in the picture to add something like I drew on the image. Thank you!

Capture.PNG

Code:
#region

code

#endregion

edit: You can add a comment when it is collapsed by:

Code:
#region stuff happens here

#endregion

Last edited:
dmroeder thank you so much for the help I appreciate that!

Another question is there a quick way to collapse all collapsible things at once?

Would be cool if Rockwell did what visual studio did, but I don't think there is a way to collapse them all at once.

Similar Topics

Hey all, Studio v20.05 Background. We are piggy backing another system to record attributes for product travelling down the line and several...
Replies
Views
I'm working on learning Structured Text, and I'm stuck on something so simple: I have an If-Then statement using Bool tags, and I'm having a hard...
Replies
Views
Hey, i need help to write a structured text program that set a signal to high 6s and to low 6s. I used TONR to do this but it doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Hello, I setup a Studio 5000 project, with a Guardlogix 1756 controller. I want to program an Add-On instruction in Structured Text, all other...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom