Studiologix 5000 learning resources

Sherlock4me

I just purchased StudioLogix 5000 mini and have been practicing ladder logic, entering instructions, creating and editing tags and etc...Ver 21.03.01

I received a second disk with older versions, which I will be using to program an older conpactlogix unit as soon as I find one cheap enough on e-bay that has digital and analog I-o's.

I found a great 98 page, 2meg manual from Rockwell for StudioLogix 5000 ladder logic training that I can't seem to find on their site now to post the link, and the manual is to large to attach, but if you are a beginner, I'll do whatever I can to get it to you.
If anyone knows any free resources besides youtube vids, I'd appreciate any links or info.
Before too long, I hope to be good enough at this StudioLogix 5000 ladder logic to help here as well. Any advice is much valued.
Thanks as always!