stuff that distracts me

now how about a click plc?
1 ea co-01dr-d plc NIB.
1 ea co-01ac dc power supply NIB
1 ea c0-16nd3 input new no box
1 ea co-08tr relay out new no box
sorry no program cable EA-MG-PGM-CBL it would only cost you 39 bucks at AD though
they call this the almost free plc would mke a great training setup

thought id change the color maybe no one is seeing this.LOL
Maybe should of started a new post for this one?

We SEE it, we're just so gracious and humble and sharing that we are all waiting see the other more worthy causes.

I'll take the thing! Are they analog capable?

I need analog to tie into my well pump and purge valve for the house...before the first hard freeze it would be nice to multiplex a few temp and pressure signals, run the water softener, sprinklers outdoor lights...I already have a ML1000 L32AWA mounted on the front poprch to act as a power relay peer...;)

Last edited:
IMHO everything good comes out of Texas.......LOL

Rube said:
I agree one hunnerd percent.

I was going to withhold comment until after Satterdee Night. Who does Tejas play this weekend?

I am going to leave the NFL out of the discussion, but Tony Romo is actually a foreigner from outside the state that is like a whole 'nuther country.

ZZ Top is one good thing from Tejas for sure...I love their album "One foot in the Blues"...

Okay, I am done defacing this thread...:)

UCLA I think.. their from that country to the west of us aint they. but there are mostly aggies round here were kinda of in the middle of gig em and hook em.ZZ top is hard to top brings back old memories.....and reminds me how old im getting LOL

okie, this ones not but they do have 3 models that are under 150 bucks check it out at:
http://www.automationdirect.com/adc...Series_PLCs_(Stackable_Micro_Brick)/PLC_Units
you still want it?

Hell yeah, you're asking me if I want a free cool gadget like that? Hell yeah I want it, maybe I get get my middle son into the trade with it...I could use the relay outputs to switch the signals from the sound system into an array of color organs into my LED camping lights decorating the stage where he and his band can play...right now it is just a carport, but the lights are there...

Cool, done deal PM me a shipping address and i will try and get it in the mail in the morning before i go to the big H and park my truck on the freeway. If You dont have a cable let me know I'll ship you one from AD. I can write it off my taxes so its no big deal just let me know.

bec123. i just recived the microligic 1100 from you and i wanted to stop to thank you for it. I was impressed whenever one of my coworkers told me you wanted to help some by giving it away. Thank you very much
that will help me with my trade.

Wow, Steve,
This little thing is so sweet! I got to the P.O. in time today...I was exhausted from long work hours, so I took a 3 hour nap, and just woke up, and put the thing together right quick.

I just downloaded the software and I am looking to see if I have a cable or facsimile thereof laying around...

I need a small piece of plywood and some nice 20 conductor 16ga cables to mount it on.

I like the connectors, not so much the little sliders, but I think it will be fine once mounted on a din rail.

Is there a bus terminator? I have not gotten far in the manual yet.

Wow Steve, this little thing is awesome. I could use the 2nd serial port to link to a datalogger for analog, and it is so nice to get a break from the A/B world.

I gotta think of a worthy project, and I know a guy who builds small assembly machines ...

Paul

I am looking to see if I have a cable or facsimile thereof laying around...

Hey Paul, send me your address if you need a cable.... Steve took care of the PLC I can get you the cable, just need to know if you want serial or USB

They are good little PLC's, I like the software

Thanks guys. It may be a few more days before I get to mess with it. I am still trying to dream up a use for it, and need to talk to a buddy at work who may have a little machine to try it out on.

Looks like there are plenty of features, decent editor, and even Modbus Master, so I guess I can learn how to use that to talk to about any HMI.

I need to lay out a box for it as a trainer until a purpose comes along. I was at AD dotcom shopping and came across card relays. That would make for nice compact isolation, and they're cheap and common.

I was at AD dotcom shopping and came across card relays. That would make for nice compact isolation, and they're cheap and common.

wished I had know I could of threw a couple of boxes in before i shiped it.

Thanks, Steve, you've been generous enough already!

So you have used those card relays? Can the AC Coil version pull down leakage from off state triac outputs? This question is for a different application, not the Click.