Suddent problems with factory talk and RSlynx

Jeff23spl

Hello

I just tried to open an AB project and my soft crash, i made some try and RSlynx wasn't opening, i have re-installed V3.6 and it seem to work but factory talk is also freezing. (V6.0)

I am using the old systeme of activation that wasn't a problem before but the last rockwell action i have made is to install the Connected component workbench (CCW) Could this soft corrup something.

I just tried to re-install Factory talk 6.0. At first, it was freezing when opening a project regardless of the project and after a repair or a re-installation, it feeze now directly at the opening.

I would just remove all AB soft and try again but now, my window XP SP3 parameter of ADD/Remove software didn't sucess to remove AB soft. It return a fault message telling that the file are corrupted and it cannot remove it...
Same happend with the soft CD...

Do any of you have aclue for my AB soft or any way of removing the soft to start again without formating the laptop ?

I am using the old systems of activation that wasn't a problem before, but the last rockwell action I have made is to install the Connected Component workbench (CCW). Could this software corrupt something?

Yes, it certainly could. CCW probably installed or updated some component that is not compatible with your other old programs. Remove CCW. If Uninstall doesn't work, use Windows Registry Editor, search for all occurances of "Connected Components Workbench", delete those files and the entire file folder that that file resided in, then reinstall your old RSLinx and Factory Talk programs.

Got it resolved by removing everything related to AB and re-installing it...But now i have issue with Siemens soft...I think i would need VM...