Tagserver service for RSView32

deconisa

Hi everyone, I am experiencing a problem with a RSView32 Application. I am migrating a PC under XP OS that runs a RSView32 project and is connected to 3 CPU's through a RSLinx Gateway. In this computer the "tagserver" window open everytime the project runs.

I installed this project in a W7 32 bits PC. The project starts and the OPC topics that we use for signal interchange with the 3 controllers are working. The only problem is that the "tagserver" program does not start. I am using RSView32 V7.6 and RSLinx Gateway.
What could be the reason? Do I need to make a special configuration for the tagserver?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi, I was using FactoryNoTalk and all of the sudden I started receiving this error. I resolved the issue by reverting back to an earlier revision...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC for Ethernet/IP communication. I send any explicit msg request (Get attribute or Set attribute), I observed packet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom