Tank weights and a 3hr avg

Bernie, I am pretty sure I have it all programmed the way you mentioned but the rolling avg still doesn't come out right. I am missing something. I just haven't figured it out yet

Does it matter if any one tank is empty in 4 hours?
Are you trying to determine if you are using to much of what is in the tank over 3 hours?
Does it matter if any one tank is empty during the 3 hours?

As the question was asked you cannot go less than 24.3% of 2000 combined. 2 tanks can be empty and the other tank have 1458.01lbs in it with no fault...
Unusual to have 2 tanks empty and another more than half full and be ok.

The number for the rolling avg is way to high.
That could be caused by using the wrong divisor. The divisor should be determined by the number of samples (the number of weighings that you average in the 3-hour period. You could weigh each tank every minute for 3 hours, then divide by (3 tanks x 3 hours x 60 minutes) = 540 weighings. On the other hand, you could weigh every hour and then divide the total weight loss by (3 tanks x 3 hours) = 9 weighings.

What I didn't mention is the tanks get changed out once they are empty. Which is another curveball. I have been working on this over the pass few days. I had some great help from a unnamed source. Thanks again for the help. I changed a few lines in the program but my data still seems to be wrong. In the future there will be flow meters add which might get me over this hump.