tank zeroing logic..... using strain guage

hi friends ,
i am working on a new project where the strain guage (4wire) is connected to plc module.the application is to calib the tank which has 2 overhead fill pipes with valves and at the bottom there is a discharge valve.initial step is to zero the tank based on weight and on adding a standard weight of 50 gms to the plc should make the tank fill till 50 gms. Please help me how to do this logic myt sound simple but i need sme1 to help me with dis....
thank you

and on adding a standard weight of 50 gms to the plc should make the tank fill till 50 gms.
thank you

This will only be true if the PLC is in the Tank...

Sorry, I apologise, I shouldn't make fun of you if English is not your first language....

We NEED details to help you properly..What PLC? Are you reading some sort of signal at the moment in the PLC?

Your load cells give you the weight of the tank and its contents, or gross weight. When the tank is empty its weight is called tare weight. The weight of only the contents is net weight.

On the initial step read the load cells and assign that weight to the tare weight variable. After that then net weight = gross weight - tare weight.