Tee Shirts (PHIL)

Phil Melore said:
Rick, believe it or not I actually just dropped 10 pounds... from my belly to my a** (y)

Good one, Phil. I heard a similar line on yesterday's "Family Guy" rerun...

Salesman: "WOAH! Have you lost weight?"
Peter: "No, its still there, I'm just partin' it on the side."

beerchug

-Eric

Phil,

Could you add Paypal as a way to pay for the shirts? This is a quick and convienient way to pay for things over the internet, and it is very secure.

Thanks

Jnelson said:
Could you add Paypal as a way to pay for the shirts? ...snip...

Hi John,

I just PM'd you my Paypal account info.

To me they are legalized 'ebay extortion' and so I generally don't deal with them outside of ebay on a regular basis.

Do you know how easily they can just 'freeze' your account...

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Good Evening , In my hometown we have a Manufacturing Group that gets together once every 2 months to discuss labor issues , the economy ...
Replies
Views
if I hadn't seen it – I wouldn't have believed it ... (note: if you're really not into PLC "weirdness" then skip this post – you've probably got...
Replies
Views
Guys, we are installing a profibus DP system and have some analysers to connect to. We are concerned about daisy chaining the devices since the...
Replies
Views
U
hi im interested in knowing the answers to these questions. 1)what is a profibus system 2)how a plc converts its output signal from digital to...
Replies
Views
Off the wall question for everybody: what undershirts would you recommend? Up until know I've pretty much just grabbed a pack of whatever's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom