Telemec TSX17 Line fault

Tofty

Hi, I have a customer who has a Telemecanique TSX17, It is 13 years old.
Working fine thismorning then all of a sudden a Line fault test string appears on the screen.

I have checked the comms cable and other wiring parts but cant get rid of the fault.

I have powered down and up.

Any Ideas welcome.

Thanks Tofty

Tofty said:
....who has a Telemecanique TSX17, It is 13 years old.
Model?

Tofty said:
....a Line fault test string appears on the screen
What screen is this?

Tofty said:
..I have checked the comms cable and other wiring parts
A more accurate description of the complete system or a sketch would be more help.

I'm not trying to be pedantic here, but although you know what's there, it's difficult for others to visualise & help with your problem without a bit more detail from yourself....

Sorry.

TSX17 HMI connected to a PLC, Telemec not sure about the model number.

I am not on site, i am going tuesday next week, this is what the plant manager is saying the problem is.

He told me the HMI model number.

I havent seen it, just trying to get some background info, so i dont look a complete fool when i turn up.

I am a Mitsubishi FX and E pannel man.

I cant seem to find any info on the TSX17 from Google.

So any help will help

Thanks