Telemec tsx 47 plc

I have a telemecanique tsx 47 v:1.1-----2.4

ladder version v1.6 16k ram. I have to replace the ram battery, but iam unable to stop the plant to remove the memory cartridge. Can someon please advise me of the type of battery and voltage.

its 3.6V 170mah or it is size of AA battery, you have replace with any 3.6V axial type , the capacity doesn't matter , as long it not rechargeable.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a telemec tsx 217. I would like to know what software i need and what cable i need. I know it is very old. Telemec cannot provide me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got hold of the software for programming the HMI for free (legit promo from Telemecanique, I had bought their drive software last year...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer who has a Telemecanique TSX17, It is 13 years old. Working fine thismorning then all of a sudden a Line fault test string...
Replies
Views
how can i identify the data ports(data + & data-) of tsx 3722 round 9 pin. b cos i have an rs 485 to rs 232 converter which needed 3722 Data ports...
Replies
Views
Hi, A couple of engineers at our place were trying to monitor a Telemecanique Nano on line the other night using PL7.07 I'm not quite sure of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom