Telemecanique TSX07

Arben10

A have a pneumatic machine who works with Telemecanique TSX07, a fixed the problem with the air, but the PLC operator starts to pulp a green light above the text - RUN, what does it mean ?
TSX07211608x.jpg

If programmer didn't programmed dedicated RUN input, only through cable and programming software... and if I tell that yesterday I was with cable 28 km from you... If you don't find solution I will be at Preševo in about three weeks...

I am a affraid that i dont have much time...
It is a machine for manifacturing PVC doors and windows, the machine who sticks the frameworks in 90 degrees...

Maybe the potenciometers i shouldn't turn, and now i dont remember hoe they where...

Last edited:
I presume that it is stand alone PLC so selector 3 should be 0, and 4 is depending of type of PLC. Send me full reference number of PLC.