Telemecanique TWIDO help

iknowsomeplc

I am using Twido TWDLMDA40DUK in my application. I am confortable writing ladder logic in RSLogix500 and now trying to convert same logic in Twidosoft. I could not find instructions same like MOV ( Moving register values form one register to another ) , GEQ ( One register value Greater than or equal to another register value ), AND ( Bitwise AND one register value with another register value ). Anybod know , which instruction to use in Twidosoft?

To copy/move information into a register use the ":=" assignment command in an operate block.
Move register 10 to register 30 -> [%MW30:=%MW10]
Move third register of table 10, to register 30 -> [%MW30:=%MW10:3]

For greater than or equal to use the ">=" comparison command.
[%MW25>=50]

For logical AND use the ":=" assignment command with the AND modifier ->[%MW35:=%MW6 AND %QW1]