`The blind leading the blind

The best is when bubba says we need a new motor ordered and he says that he got the dta off of it for me and hands me the data plate that he removed with a hammer and chisel.

Fun to explain to the motor shop for rebuilds.

Even better when we find out that nothing is wrong with the motor after double checking bubbas troubleshooting.

As for the youngster part i will be 19 in may so i guess i am in the youngster classification.

And yes it took read ing about 8 ;posts to really GET IT.
icon7.gif

OK now that you GOT IT
1. What was it?
2. Are you willing to share?

Now what did I do with that dang wrench - just had it.

Dan Bentler

Speaking of being careful what you say:I worked with a guy some time ago that was told by his supervisor to keep an eye on a machine. Supervisor then went to do what they all do best.Upon coming back to the machine said maintenance guy was nowhere to be found but there sitting on the electric panel was his glass eye.Company tried to fire him but in the end didn't because he was only doing what he was told.

I used to work at a company that built process analysis instrumentation. The boss hired a new guy for the assembly team. The techs were a bit skeptical of the guy since he had a reputation for not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, but we figured that the boss had a good reason to hire him. After about a week on the job one of the tech's noticed some deep scratches on the inside of a stainless door panel. Looking closely he could make out the new guys initials. The boss had to go back and inspect every one of the boxes that the new guy had built that week. Almost all of them had his initials scratched in a $300 stainless steel door. Needless to say he didn't get to come back the next week.